y’all clearly did not belong here in the first place!
- If the cops say: "Do you mind if I look in your purse, bag, home, or car"?
- You say: "I do not consent to a search"
- If the cops say: "Why not? Are you hiding something?"
- You say: "I believe in my Constitutional right to privacy and I do not consent to a search."
why won’t you let me xfinity online thing? why?
does anyone have a good streaming link?
A student blows up at a teacher, drops the F-bomb. The usual approach at Lincoln – and, safe to say, at most high schools in this country – is automatic suspension. Instead, Sporleder sits the kid down and says quietly: “Wow. Are you OK? This doesn’t sound like you. What’s going on?”
He gets even more specific: “You really looked stressed. On a scale of 1-10, where are you with your anger?” The kid was ready. Ready, man! For an anger blast to his face….”How could you do that?” “What’s wrong with you?”…and for the big boot out of school. But he was NOT ready for kindness.
The armor-plated defenses melt like ice under a blowtorch and the words pour out: “My dad’s an alcoholic. He’s promised me things my whole life and never keeps those promises.” The waterfall of words that go deep into his home life, which is no piece of breeze, end with this sentence: “I shouldn’t have blown up at the teacher.” Whoa.” —
what a radical idea yo
this is what my school did to me when I flipped out at a kid who was abusing my best friend. i FLIPPED. they took me to the principal and he just talked to me and listened and was cool and then sent me on my way. if i had gotten suspended for that it would have totally fucked me over in life. i’m always thankful for the way that went down.
I AM UNFOLLOWING EVERY ASSHOLE THAT DOESN’T HAVE THE ABILITY TO SHUT UP FROM THIS MOMENT ON
come the fuck on people, not everyone has a goddamn tv. give us a chance!!
Okay, so our landlords found out we have Luci (we have gone 2 years w/out them knowing ugh it was so so so stupid we were napping and the repair dude just WALKED IN without knocking—wtf) and now we need her out of the apartment or we will be charged $300 every time they come to “periodically check on us.”
Ethan’s dad is going to take her but I can’t drive to his house with her until this Friday. We need her out because the repair man is going to come this week to fix something so if he sees her we will be financially fucked. I really wish I knew more people/was close to more people in western PA so I could have somewhere to bring her until I have the time to get her somewhere safe until we can take care of her again. UGH.
Tumblr if you know anybody in the Pittsburgh, PA area that would be willing to take in a cute adorable cat for a couple days this week I would be so fucking grateful. I’m getting desperate. We have food and litter box and toys and everything she’d need. She just needs somewhere to be. :(
it’s one of the most horrible things I’ve ever had to experience in my nose.
ugh. kid please fucking go away. i can’t even think with your stink clogging my nose.
- Student: I'm not going to go to college because I don't want to go into debt.
- USA: YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. YOU'RE GOING TO AMOUNT TO NOTHING YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG. YOU'RE THE REASON WHY MY TAXES ARE SO HIGH.
- Student: I'm just going to attend a small community college instead.
- USA: HAHAHA YOU WERE TOO STUPID TO GET INTO A GOOD UNIVERSITY. ENJOY YOUR MCDONALD'S DIPLOMA.
- Student: I attended a four year university and received a diploma in a field I am interested in. Now I am $50,000+ in debt.
- USA: YOU DUMBASS. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO TO COLLEGE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT? YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHOOSE A USEFUL MAJOR EITHER. GOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK.
“Sociology of Deviancy” - Liazos (via br3nnando0o)
Fuck tolerance. I want more. I want to be embraced as I am. And I don’t want it to be a big fucking “gimme cookies, I accept you!” thing. It should just be the way it is.
Why I hate the word “tolerance”.
acceptance > tolerance. always.